Monday, August 19, 2013

YOU'RE FAT! You are not good enough! You are broke!

YOU'RE FAT! You are not good enough! You are broke!

All of us have heard these things. ALL of us. I was talking with a beauty queen recently. I mean staggeringly beautiful and afraid, insecure and mean. And she had no clue. But how she treated others showed her lack of internal respect.

I have to say that when I see all of the ads for people to lose weight they all have one thing in common, they are not just thin people they are FIT people. And to go from FAT to FIT is a mental process. It is something within them that turns them from eating machines into workout machines. It is something in them that suddenly for some of them, they hit that wall and they MUST become someone different. And when you see them lean and muscular they didn't just take that weight loss powder and sprinkle it over their food, they ACTED upon their desires. They made something happen within themselves.

That is all about MENTAL PROSPERITY. That is all about changing the process of thought in your head to make it all work for you.

One thing I love about training people in Mental Prosperity is the duo-ness of my audience. Half of them will get what I am sharing and half will just look at me and probably are thinking.. oh, not this again. I can think it and it will happen! I am who I am and that's who I am.

But the other half... oh how wonderful it is to see the lights go on in their minds. They are struggling to awaken from a place that they have been for years and sometimes decades. They start to understand how the 'sticks and stones' sayings of the past are so hurtful, how they stay with you and how we can overcome all of that if first we will see it, learn from it and then.... put it away. And every time it starts to pop back up they now know how to look at it for what it is and... put it away. And it stops eating at them, stops hurting them and that they are free to become all that they want to be.

Mental Prosperity is all about becoming you. It is all about growth and knowledge. Understanding and facing that past. All about looking in the mirror and loving who you see.

And when I counsel people on relationships or talk in my relationship seminars I talk about how being happy with who you see in the mirror is the key to finding lasting love.

Mental Prosperity isn't the only thing you will ever need to be happy but it is the key to opening all the other doors.






No comments:

Post a Comment