Sunday, August 25, 2013

Is your Networking working?

Would you like people to ask for your business card? Do you know how to make that happen? If you don't then maybe you should attend a Professional Networking Seminar from me! Do you know what makes a business card great? Do you know how to make yourself memorable at any Networking event?
Have you ever used this tactic? Someone asks for your card, you start to hand it to them and you suddenly pull it back, hold it next to your temple, look them directly in the eye and say.. this card is very valuable to the right person. I don't just give them out to anybody... are you that right person? When they say YES! you say, 'if I give you this card one of two things are going to happen. 1) you will call me within the next two days. (because if they don't contact you within 2 business days they will forget all about you) or 2) "I will call you if you forget. Are you going to forget to call me?" And when they say no! Hand them your card, grasp their hand with your opposite hand and again say, 'I'm serious. To the right person this card will ... (and tell them what you can do for them, make you more money, improve your business, increase your results on marketing, etc.) and now you have either a person calling you or you told them they should expect a call from you.
Tell me, will that make me memorable to you?
Tips from Steve at www.mentalprosperityblog.com and training on professional Networking available to you. Our next training is in September in Tampa. TWO FULL DAYS!  only $497
have an amazing next event.

No comments:

Post a Comment